Shipley Center Trip News & Notes
As you read this … most of the flower baskets around town will no longer be in bloom; the leaves on the trees will be turning and falling; and, we will be feeling the crisp, cool chill that carries us into the holiday season.
Early this month, our Harrison Hot Springs travelers are on the road. As there are many repeat passengers on that trip, I’m sure they will have a fabulous time! We also have a group of about 22 heading for Iceland this month with Collette Travel.
Not many trips are planned on the Shipley Bus this month, but here’s what’s going on:
- Oct 11: Seattle Japanese Garden and Washington Park Arburetum
- Oct 15: Monthly Clearwater Casino trip
- Oct 18: Tacoma Food & Gift Festival
IF YOU ARE GOING on the VICTORIA HOLIDAY, the final payment is due at the end of THIS MONTH. Please call or come by my office.
Premier World Discovery Travel adventures!
- Santa Fe Holiday which leaves November 28
- Scotland & Northern Ireland scheduled for March 18, 2019. We have 22 already signed up. It might be too late to sign up, but you can always check with me about possible availability.
Collette Travel Presentation
- Best of Eastern Canada trip scheduled for May 2019
John Shaw from Collette Travel will be here on Thursday, October 25 at 3:30pm for a presentation: The Best of Eastern Canada. On this adventure, you will fly into Montreal; tour the city on foot or by coach (your choice). You will also enjoy a memorable cruise of The 1000 Islands. And of course, a visit to Niagara Falls! You will board a boat and cruise at the base of the falls … an up-close experience, wouldn’t you say? This is your chance! Mark your calendar now, and please RSVP 360.683.5883. Leave a message!
More adventures coming your way …