Shipley Center Trip News & Notes
Winter is almost here! Those short, brisk days have arrived … button up your overcoat … A few trips to close out the year:
- Key City Theatre in Port Townsend, Sunday the 9th for the comedy, Every Christmas Story Ever Told (and then some);
- Silverdale Mall on Thursday the 13th. If you need to get some last minute shopping done, don’t miss out on this one! We include a morning stop at Target, the mall, and Trader Joes before we head home.
- December 17 will be our last Clearwater Casino trip … Hope on the “Fun Bus”! Enjoy a buffet lunch, only $11.99 (on your own).
A “Cooking Class” is scheduled for Thursday, January 31 in Edmonds. The menu will be Filipino Kitchen: Chicken Adobo, Lumpia (Filipino eggrolls with pork, shrimp and vegetable filling) and more! This will be a hands on class, and includes “sampling”! It sounds like a fun time and I am hoping we can arrange a different venue in a few months.
If you’d like to do some international travel, you might still be able to sign up for The Best of Eastern Canada, through Collette Travel. This one has a May 12th departure date.
Please Take Note of These Policies:
- Regional Trips I plan involve some costs that might not be totally refundable. If you cancel before the trip and there is no wait list, you could receive only a partial refund.
- Cancellation Policy Change: The service charge fee for a trip refund has increased to $10 per person. This is a very time consuming process.
Thank you all for the trip suggestions you’ve given me throughout the year. I might not have planned your suggested trip yet, but I will be looking through my “idea folder” to plan for next year .. See you on the Shipley bus!
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas!