Shipley Center Trip News & Notes: September 2019
Summer is ending, autumn on its heels. Will you miss those long, warm days? Well, don’t miss out on some traveling this fall.
In September, we have IKEA, the Washington State Fair, and a visit to the Nordic Museum. Also, Clearwater Casino on the 16th. (Please see September Trips).
Harrison Hot Springs, Oct. 1 – 4: This trip still has openings! Have you traveled with us to Canada? We will leave Shipley Center Tuesday morning, Oct. 1st. When we arrive at the resort, a High Tea will await us! From what I hear, this will fill you up and you might not need dinner! Here are the rest of the events:
- 3 nights at Harrison Hot Springs Resort
- Wednesday evening: Dinner in the Copper Room
- Thursday: Boat tour on Harrison Lake & lunch
- Two breakfasts at the resort
- 5 hot spring pools, all at different temperatures
- Free time to walk to the little town, shop, have a coffee, or walk by the lake
Give me a call soon, and I will sign you up!
Victoria Holiday, December 10 – 12: Many have already signed up for this wonderful trip. There is still room on this one, too!
- Round trip on the Coho Ferry
- 2 nights at Hotel Grand Pacific
- One breakfast at Hotel Grand Pacific
- City tour
- Butchart Gardens / Butterfly Gardens admission
- Dinner at Blue Poppy at Butchart Gardens
NOTE: I will be out of the office from September 6th to the 20th, so emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org would be the best. I will get you on the trips you request. You will be able to pay in the Shipley Front Office.
See you on the Shipley bus!